Sunday, February 2, 2014

I Have Known Many Dylan Farrows

                                          I Have Known Many Dylan Farrows
                  Hal Pepinsky, pepinsky@indiana.edu, "peacemaking" at pepinsky.blogspot.com
                                                      February 2, 2014

        If those who don't know me or my deep and prolonged involvement in child custody cases, including testifying as an opposing expert against several prominent therapists on the board of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, you can find my writing and presentations on the subject near the top of the list if you google my name.  Neil Brick, founder of the SMART conferences in which I participated regularly until retirement, has just shared a link (which may be found in Neil's rich archive and reference library at ritualabuse.us) to Dylan Farrow's account of how her father Woody Allen sexually assaulted her repeatedly in secret, then used false memory syndrome "false accusations" legal tricks in court to take Dylan from her mother.  Read it for yourself, and know that this is the commonplace reality among white upper middle classes in all the US neighborhoods I have ever gotten to know well enough.

        Dylan's first public statement is at http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0 .  love and peace, hal

No comments:

Post a Comment